Pokemon Fantasy Legend!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend??

2 posters

Go down

Which choice do you want??

What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? I_vote_lcap0%What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? I_vote_lcap100%What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? Empty What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend??

Post by Serj Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:31 am

Alright, I will suggest 16 starters, 2 different choices. Vote here on the poll!

(Yes, I am an admin but I want the players to have a choice)

Choice 1;
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 1 What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 4What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 7What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 152What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 155What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 158What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 252What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 255What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 258What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 387What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 390What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 393What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 77What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 209What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 307What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 427

Last edited by Chipper on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Serj
Serj
Admin

https://pokemonlegend.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? Empty Re: What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend??

Post by Serj Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:05 am

Choice Two;
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 74 What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 86 What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 60
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 92
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 179
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 190
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 228
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 216What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 287
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 304
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 322What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 333
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 403
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 446
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 431
What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? 412
Serj
Serj
Admin

https://pokemonlegend.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend?? Empty Re: What starters would you like to see in Pokemon Fantasy Legend??

Post by Volteh Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:15 am

I suggest choice 1, however I think Snubbul or whatever its called should get removed, and put a Eevee in

Volteh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum